Dec 22, 2011

The whispers from nowhere

The following poem was one written by me when I was under a lot of pressure…


My head is held low with several conflicting ideas;
I whimpered with the words they spoke.
No tranquillizer did ever help me feel calm,
I stay still under every opposition.

Their discourteous words left my heart shrunken.
My autistic presence made them remarkably authoritative,
The flair of my thoughts is lost in the flagrancy that beholds me.
My heart wandered through all these awful evils….

Then, a soul resembling a paranormal gesture approached me,
I was paralyzed with the gentility it projected.
It pacified my emotions and mitigated the evils of my awful thoughts,
Its resignation was however now correctly justified.

So, do simplify the judgments you make,
As it is this factor which will stimulate your true worth.
A time will come for one and all,
The resolution you make is the factor that counts...

1 comment: